22 Best Flare Leggings in 2022 — Best Flared Yoga Pants - Cosmopolitan

Getty Images
Let's face it: The Y2K aesthetic has taken over the fashion world, and it seems like it's here to stay. (And honestly, I'm totally on board.) Who would've thought that butterfly tops, microminis, velour tracksuits, and small shoulder bags would make a comeback again? But even more shockingly, the fact that flared leggings (or flared anything for that matter) are resurrecting again is pretty wild. Remember when any wide-legged bottom was considered atrocious at one point?! I will say, though, that I'm not mad about this flared leggings revival that's going on....And if you're also not, keep on reading, because we're on the same page, my friend.
What I love about these kinds of leggings is that they don't scream, "I just threw these on to look presentable." Yes, they are very cozy, but they're super chic too! And some of them are so chic that they could even pass as work pants!! Work smarter, not harder, am I right? So if you're a fan of these v comfy leggings and on the hunt for quality, top-rated ones, below, you'll find 22 of the best flare leggings on the internet rn.
Our top picks for the best flare leggings in 2022
Here, you'll find a bunch of options to choose from, whatever your preference is! Maybe you want something that's sweat-wicking so that you can work out and then run some errands afterward without feeling uncomfy. Or perhaps you'd like a stand-out pair (peep the cargo-style and leopard-print bottoms!) that you can dress up. I can guarantee you'll find one or more flared leggings you'll love on this list! Happy shopping, darlin'!
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Comments
Post a Comment